Saturday 15 September 2012

My Mood

Heya!



My name is Jacopo, but everyone calls me Jake. I'm a Fashion Branding student, living in Glasgow. I come from northern Italy. I’m in love with foreign languages, I love travelling and meet new friends all over the world. I swim, I, go to the gym in order to keep me fit, I like hanging out with friends, but I prefer going to parties! I love shopping and admire shop windows.

I don’t know when I started to appreciate the world of fashion, maybe the passion for fashion was inside me since when I was born. 

In my opinion, fashion is not only wearing a dress from the latest collection of an important fashion designer: fashion is the expression of the contemporary society, of its needs, of the current culture, of people themselves. Nowadays fashion is the combination of all the aspect of society: it is the synthesis of human being.

I will publish some articles as soon as possible in order to get in touch with other fashion addicted on the net and to help people who don’t know anything about fashion to look fabulous with some useful tips!

So, stay tuned guys!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment